Thursday, April 13, 2006

Baby Steps







Here I am a few weeks ago when I could stand up on my own.



















I worked real hard and practiced a lot, daddy even helped me and...













today I took my first step all by myself!! Mom and dad were so excited they made me keep doing it over and over.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerin said...

Wow - she's walking?? Congrats you guys!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Jerin said...

We're gonna have to start counting years instead of months here...

Did Natalie get her driver's license yet? ;)

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tina!!! we live in utah now! call me sometime - 801 805 6921. Allen and I are having a baby boy!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Sharn Woo said...

Yu Hsuan!! You haven't updated your blog in a while, but I hope you get this! Haven't talked to you in a long time. I hope you're doing great! Your baby girl is so cute! Eric and I are moving to California in a week. Please keep in touch. Our blog address is www.ericandsharn.com

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home