All Hallows Eve
This last Wednesday was Halloween, Natalie missed last year because she had a fever. So this was her first year trick-or-treating. The Saturday before the primary had a Halloween party and all the kids dressed up and got a bunch of candy. 
Everybody loved her costume and said she was very cute, they especially liked her white boots. The boots were her choice, we had some black boots to go with her witches dress but she would only wear the white ones. Then on Monday she tried to convince Yuhsuan to let her get dressed up again so she could get more candy. Yuhsuan explained to her she had to wait until Wednesday.

On Wednesday our court had a Halloween party for the kids, they went on a small parade around the apartments and got donuts and hot chocolate. Natalie started on a donut, but when all the frosting was gone she didn't want it anymore.


We took her out to a neighborhood close to the zoo, which is also close to our apartments, and she got a lot of chocolate. Many people were giving out regular size candy bars and even let her pick what she wanted. I was trying to get her to pick a Snicker's so I could have it, but every time she would pick a bag of M&M's or something she could eat.
After we got home from trick or treating, Natalie decided she wanted to eat a sucker. After a few minutes I noticed she didn't have the sucker any more, I asked here where it was and she said she didn't know. We started looking for it and couldn't find it anywhere, then she turned around and I saw it. The sucker was dangling from the back of her hair, luckily we were able to pull it out without losing too much hair.

Everybody loved her costume and said she was very cute, they especially liked her white boots. The boots were her choice, we had some black boots to go with her witches dress but she would only wear the white ones. Then on Monday she tried to convince Yuhsuan to let her get dressed up again so she could get more candy. Yuhsuan explained to her she had to wait until Wednesday.
On Wednesday our court had a Halloween party for the kids, they went on a small parade around the apartments and got donuts and hot chocolate. Natalie started on a donut, but when all the frosting was gone she didn't want it anymore.

Afterwards we started trick or treating, when we knocked on the first door she was very timid and wasn't sure what to do, the guy slowly opened the door and poked his head out and scared her, she just stood there wide eyed staring at him. Then he opened the door the rest of the way and showed her a big bowl full of candy, her eyes got even bigger. When we got to the next house she didn't even slow down, she went right up to the door and started knocking. I tried to get her to say "Trick or treat" at each door, but she wouldn't do it, she was too shy, but by the end as soon as she could hear the door starting to open she would start to scream "Hi, Hello."
After she got her candy she would run back to mommy to show her what she got.

We took her out to a neighborhood close to the zoo, which is also close to our apartments, and she got a lot of chocolate. Many people were giving out regular size candy bars and even let her pick what she wanted. I was trying to get her to pick a Snicker's so I could have it, but every time she would pick a bag of M&M's or something she could eat.

Kanessa wasn't able to join in all the fun, but she did still get dressed up in her chili pepper costume.


5 Comments:
Kanessa looks so cute in her chili pepper costume! I love it a lot! How about let's have an exchange, You let me borrow that chili costume when I have another one and I'll let you use Virginia's giraffe costume next year for Kanessa! :P
Good post and good pictures!
Yuhsuan picked out the chili costume, right? I remember she had a thing for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
'...giv'taway, giv'taway, giv'taway, giv'taway now....whatcha got you gotta' give it to your mama...'
Amber does that mean you are trying to tell us something?
Cute stuff. :) I like the chili costume too. Yuhsuan has a thing for the Red Hot Chili Peppers?? I wouldn't have guessed that one.
Hmmmmmmm.....the chili pepper pictures always make us laugh! Ryan asked "Is she going to work for chili 's??" He also said that it made him think of baby back ribs...lol cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home