The love of a sister
So it looks like we didn't get a post in for Christmas, but we will try to post some pictures later. Before we get to the pictures though, something happened at church today that I wanted to share with everybody.
After church I was walking down the hall with Natalie and we came across Yuhsuan and Sister Chen. Sister Chen was holding Kanessa and she said to Natalie, "I'm going to take Kanessa home with me." Natalie responded with, "No. Mommy." That's her way of saying 'No. She's mommy's, mommy has to take her home.' I then said to Natalie, "Let's give Kanessa to Sister Chen." She started to cry and say, "No. Mommy! No. Mommy!" She didn't stop crying until Sister Chen gave Kanessa to Yuhsuan and she was able to see Yuhsuan holding her.
Natalie has always been good at helping out with Kanessa, she makes sure we know when she is crying, when she wakes up from a nap and even reminds us to be quite while she is sleeping. She also enjoys playing with Kanessa, I think she actually has more fun than Kanessa when she plays with her. But what happened today really touched me, she showed us how much she really loves her little sister. I can't wait until Kanessa is old enough for them to run around and play together. I hope by then, Natalie will continue to feel the same way about Kanessa.
After church I was walking down the hall with Natalie and we came across Yuhsuan and Sister Chen. Sister Chen was holding Kanessa and she said to Natalie, "I'm going to take Kanessa home with me." Natalie responded with, "No. Mommy." That's her way of saying 'No. She's mommy's, mommy has to take her home.' I then said to Natalie, "Let's give Kanessa to Sister Chen." She started to cry and say, "No. Mommy! No. Mommy!" She didn't stop crying until Sister Chen gave Kanessa to Yuhsuan and she was able to see Yuhsuan holding her.
Natalie has always been good at helping out with Kanessa, she makes sure we know when she is crying, when she wakes up from a nap and even reminds us to be quite while she is sleeping. She also enjoys playing with Kanessa, I think she actually has more fun than Kanessa when she plays with her. But what happened today really touched me, she showed us how much she really loves her little sister. I can't wait until Kanessa is old enough for them to run around and play together. I hope by then, Natalie will continue to feel the same way about Kanessa.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home