Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pictures, pictures, pictures

These pictures were taken by Monica Chou around Christmas and the new year. We went to take pictures of the lights at temple square, and a tree in one of the visitor centers. But because Natalie was not in a good mood, we went back a second time to take pictures with the tree. And later we went to Sugar House Park for more pictures, and some with the whole family.

I know it's a lot of pictures, but they are worth it.

























3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Really great pictures you guys have here! : )

Monica did a really good job taking these pictures! She put your family photos on her blog a while ago,too.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Sharn Woo said...

Hi guys! Wow! It's been such a long time! I had no idea you had a second baby. Congratulations! Kanessa is lovely! And Natalie is so big now! She's beautiful! I hope you're all doing well! Add us to your blogroll: www.ericandsharn.com

6:53 PM  
Blogger Jerin said...

Wow, those are good pictures.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home